All of our rates include luxury accommodations, airport transfers, daily housekeeping service, use of all the facilities and amenities on the resort, including use of kayaks, paddleboards, and snorkel gear, and all the pampering that Barefoot Cay is famous for. Our inclusive meal packages also include 3 gourmet meals daily (with choice of iced tea, lemonade, coffee, tea, and water at meal times – bottled drinks and alcohol cost extra). Our inclusive dive packages include diving with our onsite 5-Star PADI dive center, Barefoot Divers. For more detailed information on inclusions as well as cancellation policies and travel restrictions, please click here.
To see our rates, please select the “Book Now!” button, and enter the dates desired. If you would like to proceed with a reservation after checking availability and rates, an option will be given for this.
Special: 20% off Thanksgiving Week
Spend this thanksgiving in paradise Save 20% off on weekly stays and weekly inclusive packages in our two-bedroom beachfront villas, beachfront partial villa master bedrooms or suites, and oceanview studio lofts for the week of November 22nd to 29th, 2014. Must be booked by October 31st, 2014. Now that’s a great reason to be thankful!
Special: 2015 Snowbird Special
Some lucky birds enjoy beautiful weather year-round, while others need to escape from the snow. Book your tropical escape at Barefoot Cay with a weekly inclusive dive and meal package for $1,395 per person (reg $1,595 per person), based on double occupancy in an oceanview studio loft, or quadruple occupancy in a two-bedroom oceanview loft suite. Non-diver price is $1,095 per person. Pricing does not include 19% taxes, and is valid for dates of stay between January 6th and September 6th, 2015. Must be booked by December 15th, 2014.
Traveling with your flock? 10th package free with every 9 paid packages of equal or greater value, or 2 free packages with every 14 paid packages.
Optional Add-On: Reef and Ruins
The Mayan archaeological site of Copan is located on the mainland of Honduras. If you have a few extra days that you can add to your trip, before or after coming to visit the beautiful reef of Roatan, head over to check out the incredible ruins of Copan. A 2 night stay at Hacienda San Lucas can be added to your Barefoot Cay package for $1,280 per couple including tax. Pricing includes:
• Private transfer from San Pedro Sula to Copan and back
• Welcome cocktail
• Breakfasts and five-course dinners
• Entrance fees to archaeological park, sculpture museum and ‘Rastrojon’ archaeological site
• Full day accompanied by sanctioned bilingual guide
• Entrance fee, guided tour, and lunch at Macaw Mountain
Flights between San Pedro Sula and Roatan are not included in the pricing, but can be arranged through our resort. Approximate round trip flight costs between San Pedro Sula and Roatan is $250 per person. A 3 night package is also available.
Two Week, Two Island Luxury Dive Vacation Package
Enjoy the unique charms of two of the Bay Islands — Utila and Roatan — at the resorts ranked tops on Trip Advisor for each island! Two weeks, two islands, all-inclusive with valet diving service, luxury lodging, and gourmet dining. Please contact us for current rates for this package.
• 7 nights accommodations at Utopia Village and 7 nights studio loft accommodations at Barefoot Cay Resort
• Diving at Utopia: 5 days of 2-tank boat dives, unlimited shore diving, 1 night dive, private lockers, & gear valet service
• Diving at Barefoot Cay: 10 boat dives including an excursion dive and valet diving service
• 3 meals daily at both resorts, with unlimited iced tea, coffee, water, & lemonade (bottled & alcoholic drinks extra)
• Daily housekeeping and use of the amenities of both resorts as indicated on their websites
• Ground transfers in Roatan on arrival and to the airport on departure day
Offers cannot be combined, and are valid for new bookings only. For more information, e-mail Info@BarefootCay.com