The soft glow of candles, romantic music in the background. A gentle tropical breeze coming off of the Caribbean Sea. Delectable entrees cooked to order, with options to delight every palate. Dining at Barefoot Cay Resort is an experience as memorable as the diving and the relaxation. Our private restaurant is open to our guests only, so there’s never a crowd, and every meal is made fresh as you request it. Opt for a package price with meals included, or decide on a day-to-day basis.
• All meals are made to order for you
• Fresh baked bread and tortillas are prepared onsite
• Breakfast, lunch, dinner, appetizers and beverages are all available
• Three-course dinners include soup or salad, entree, and dessert, with a different daily feature of seafood, chicken, or other meats and delicious side dishes
• Vegetarian menus are available, and adaptations can easily be made for food allergies or other dietary preferences; just let us know
• Meals are available a la carte or as part of a package
• View Barefoot Cay Resort Menus
Specializing in Special Occasions
Planning a proposal? Celebrating a wedding, honeymoon, birthday, or anniversary? Just tell our staff your ideas, and your wish is our command. Whether it’s champagne on ice in your room, or birthday cake and a piñata by the pool, we’re happy to help you create some incredible memories.
Dine Anywhere You Like
• In our main dining area, the pool cabana
• In the second-story Lookout Lounge, a romantic spot with a breathtaking view of the cay and the Caribbean Sea
• Poolside on the Cay or on our dive shop veranda
• Room service in the comfort and privacy of your accommodations
• As a picnic – just let our kitchen staff know if you’ll be heading out, and they can prepare a delicious picnic to take along
• If you’d like to plan a romantic dinner, our staff will be happy to help set this up for you
Please note that our dining area and Lookout Lounge are non-smoking areas, as are most common areas such as our offices, Resort Shop and most of the pool deck. If you would like to smoke during your meal, you can request to be seated on the far west side of our pool deck area where this is permitted.
• Breakfast from 7am to 10am
• Lunch from 11am to 4pm
• Dinner seatings at 6:30 and 7:30
• Drinks and appetizers are available any time during our restaurant hours of 7:00 am to 9:00 pm